Swerdlin & Company's ESOP administration practice is growing! We have locations in Atlanta, GA and Holliston, Massachusetts. You may work from either of our two locations. Remote will be considered.
We are looking for an energetic, experienced administrator for our ESOP team. The perfect candidate must have a strong background in 401(k) plan administration and/or ESOP administration. ESOP training is available for the right candidate.
Required background and skills:
- At least five years of experience with ESOPs/401(k) plans
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Experience with Relius is a plus
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Casual dress
- 401(k) plan
- Health insurance
- Team environment
- Continuous training, courses and certification programs offered
- Swerdlin & Company is growing, and we invite you to come grow with us!
Swerdlin & Company provides an employee-friendly environment and offers an excellent benefits package including medical, 401(k), and training program with a competitive salary. Please submit your resume AND salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org